Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Trip to Stone Mountain

It has been mentioned lately that I need to update our blog :) So - first off - the reason I'm so behind is that I GOT A JOB!! yay!!! I am a receptionist and have now completed a week and a half and am doing well :) I won't bore you with the details, but I like the office and the people I work with / for. I'm going to learn alot and hopefully will be an asset to the company :)


Ok, now, I still haven't posted our Stone Mountain trip yet so that's what this blog will be :) I'll let the photos do most of the talking -


I can tell my mom and dad really were ready to spend some time with their boys... We all needed some family time, I think, and this trip was just the ticket! We had a blast!





 
This is us on the balcony of our hotel - it was overlooking a lake, but the bright sun makes that hard to see in this picture -


Hitching a ride on the Scenic Railroad was a fun way to spend one morning :)



Later we rode up the sky lift and landed on the very top of the mountain! It was beautiful to say the least!


Dad, Brad, and I thought we'd hike down rather than hopping back on the sky lift... Mom, Kim, Wes, and Connor rode down and then hung out and waited for us - This photo is right before we walked down the steep slope...


This was on our first day there so we had to document it all with a fun smile :)



Here, Daddy is modeling the new line of granite blocks. This one is over 6 feet tall :)


The plantation on the property was beautiful! Can you imagine what life was like?!


Oh, yeah, the actual Stone Mountain was lovely too :)


My happy little family :) What a wonderful trip we had :) I'm so thankful that we were able to go and I know we made memories that the boys will never forget :)

No comments: