Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo Time

Hello All! I don't have much new to report from our neck of the woods. But, now that I'm acclimated to my commute I thought I'd share a few fun images from the downtown area :) Enjoy!


Here is a lovely church and I snapped this photo because the blue sky and clouds made it so picturesque



This was a beautiful image from my morning commute last week :)


Brad and I have noticed an interesting trend around our new hometown... We've seen McDonalds, The Flintstones and now... Skittles in this unique format:


These two businesses REALLY shouldn't advertise next to each other :)



I love love love this old sign downtown - The paint is perfectly peeled!



This building is one of the more ... um... interesting ones I've spotted so far:

 

This is a neat view of the bridge they're repairing. Can you see the large chunk that's missing?

 


This car repair shop has a fun sign - It says, "Home of the Ugly Bunch" :)

 


I love this sign too - I think it's awesome! I want to have Brad take Black and White photos for us to hang in our home! Then again, full color would be fun too!

 

Ok
.
I'm saving the very best image for last.
You're gonna think I photshopped this one, but I assure you that it's 100% real and not at all touched up or manipulated.
This photo was taken August 11th and I was so taken aback by the beauty that I promptly texted my two neighbor friends and told them they HAD to come out and see this:

No comments: