Sunday, August 5, 2012

Puppy Maintenance

I have been so thankful for Baylor over the past year or so. I've enjoyed his waggy-tailed company and I love watching him run and play.

But even more than that, I have really appreciated watching Wesley grow as he learns to care for someone else. One of the sweetest things I've seen is their good morning ritual...

Every morning, Wesley greets Baylor with love and tummy rubs. Then, when Baylor lays still, Wesley inspects his eyes to make sure he doesn't have any sleepies ... Because, of course, Baylor can't get them out for himself and Wesley knows how badly they must bother the poor dog.

Baylor, as with almost everything, is incredibly patient... As you can see here:



Once Wes is convinced there are no more issues and Baylor will be comfortable, he snuggles and kisses him before moving on to breakfast (after mandatory hand-washing!)

1 comment:

grandmom said...

Very sweet :) Know Baylor loves him!!