Monday, February 23, 2009

Diggin a Little Deeper



We haven't made too much progress on the garden yet - it's not warm enough for me to want to be outside too often! LOL But, we stocked up on seeds and started planning where everything will go :) In the process, we moved a couple azalea bushes and Brad dug around to see how well the garden spot drains... And, lo and behold, he dug something UP! take a look at the video (commentary provided by Lauren from 2 doors down)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYne-Ner1HQ



In somewhat related news, Wes has declared he has a girlfriend :) Not only that, but Lauren is his "permanent girlfriend." He said he sure was glad he picked her because she is a "real good girl." And I have to admit I got a little teary with him talking about her because it gave me a flash peek at having this same conversation with him someday when he finds the girl he will marry :) *sniff sniff* Then, I got over the teariness when he confessed that they have already kissed!! Needless to say, we had to have a talk about that! I told him that Lauren's daddy might not be too happy with him and that they didn't need any more smooches for several years! He seemed to be ok with that -I think he had already made up his mind before our talk because I do remember something he said about a week ago... As he was setting up a movie for them to watch, I heard him mutter, "we're not going to kiss." There was disdain in his tone, to say the least!

No comments: