Saturday, February 14, 2009

~*~ Happy Valentine's Day ~*~

Happy V Day, ya'll :) Brad and I technically did our romantic dinner a deux last weekend and I even made Chocolate Lava Cake - YUM! and Brad made some veggie burgers we saw on Good Eats :) They both turned out really well so we had a fancy schmancy dinner last weekend.

This weekend, I wasn't expecting much more than to spend time together, but Brad surprised me :) First of all, he went to Wal-Mart this morning all by himself which, to me, is very sweet! Later, we all three worked in the back yard on some of our weed situation... After we came back in, Brad asked if I had spotted my gift... Well, no, I sure hadn't! He had them placed on the back porch and I never saw them - 2 rose bushes! He saw me checking them out recently and remembered the exact ones I liked! How sweet!







Later, we all went to Lowe's to pick out Brad's Blueberry Bushes (finally!) and he also let me pick out some flowers to plant around the house! Isn't he the sweetest??









We already have several veggies to start our new crop, too - We have cherry tomatoes, some orange tomatoes, bell peppers and a mixture of other peppers to make salsa.... And, of course, we got Wes some more corn ;) I can't wait for Spring to get here so I can start our Garden Updates!



In the meantime, I hope you all had a lovely day spent with loved ones this Valentine's Day <3

No comments: