Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

I took this photo of a business downtown - they went all out!
I'm waiting for Trick or Treaters while Brad and Wes are travelling throughout the neighborhood in search of goodies - or should I say, Pirate's Booty!! AR!

But, before it was All Hallow's Eve, we had a day full of TREATS!

Brad's parents came to spend the day and we got a big BIG treat.... Here's a hint:



That's right, we got an extra painter for the day!! and you can tell by Brad's smile that he was thankful for the help :)


Meanwhile, Cheryl and I took Wes to our Church's Fall Festival. He was super good at all the games - and I know this because he played ALL the games!! :)






There also was an awesome prize at the cake walk station! They were giving away CASES of Van Zyverden Bulbs!!



So Cheryl and I did the Cake Walk *several* times! :) We each got two cases :) And let me tell you - the bulbs will have to be a post all their own!! I can't wait to show you all the awesome flowers I'll be planting soon!



In the meantime, I'll leave you with our sweet family portrait at our haunted front door!

No comments: