Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Official!




We're local church members! We joined this morning and it was really great! Of course they have already been welcoming us with open arms so no one was surprised when we walked forward this morning. I was a little bummed because our preacher was out with the flu, but I just couldn't stand to postpone any longer! With all the travelling and camping, etc I feel like we had better seize this opportunity while we were all present and dressed to match :)


After we were introduced, I told Wes to get ready to shake a lot of hands and meet a lot of people - The congregation didn't disappoint and Wes was a complete charmer throughout the process... Afterwards, I asked a friend to take our picture:








That's when Wes decided to relax and be himself :)





In unrelated news, we've been making delicious food lately! Today, we had awesome enchiladas... Unless you ask Wes... He declared they were "horrible" and has been eating them for about an hour and a half. When he kept on complaining about them I said, "I get it. You don't like my cooking." Not wanting to hurt my feelings, he said, "No. I like your cooking. It's just the food that's bad." Oh, ok. Glad he cleared that up!



No comments: