Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011

Last weekend, we got the chance to go to my parents' house for most of Easter weekend. It was wonderful because I got to spend time with everyone AND I got to shop :)  (hey, I needed an Easter dress and new shoes, right?)

While there, Wes and Connor enjoyed lots of time together without a single argument!

Let's see, they dyed eggs, of course...




My parents cooked an awesome spread of shish ka bobs...

There were mushrooms...
and shrimp...
and onions...
and chicken...
and venison...
and corn...
and.... hmmm I think that's about it... 




Connor got us all hooked on Battleship


After a fun-filled and delicious Thursday -Saturday, we headed back home.

Sunday arrived and Wesley followed the Easter Bunny's clues to find his basket.

I must say, the Life card game has been a huge hit. I think we played every night this week :)



After the basket was thoroughly scoped out, it was time to get ready for church. Sadly, the scavenger hunt ran a little long and we were too rushed to take a picture before church (aka while my hair was still cute) but the after church pictures turned out nicely.



After I got the picture *I* wanted, Wes had a few ideas of his own... 

No comments: